(Link to our Kidcheck system)
What is KidCheck?
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances your provider’s security system and simplifies the check-in process. KidCheck helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent. More information about KidCheck can be found at www.kidcheck.com.
• Easily create and update a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children
• Upload photos of children and guardians for added security
• Provide medical and allergy information and alerts
• No one sees you or your child’s information until you check-in to their facility
• KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe
• KidCheck never asks for personal identification such as Social Security numbers, credit
cards or banking information, and we never sell the information we do gather
• Speedy check-in - simply input your 10 digit phone number
• KidCheck is web-based, so you can create and access your account from anywhere
• Text message notifications when your child is checked in and out, or in case of emergency
Account Setup Instructions
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents, guardians, and workers!
1. Visit https://go.kidcheck.com or download the KidCheck app on an iOS or Android device
2. Select the link to create a free KidCheck account
Adding Children and Guardians
* If you are a volunteer/employee only, and have no kids to add, you may skip these steps
1. Locate the “Kids” tab. Select the link to add a new child, and input your child’s information and upload photos. Select the save button when you are done.
2. Locate the “Guardians” tab. This is where you will input additional guardians whom you would like to be able to pick up the children you’ve listed. Add their information and upload photos. Remember to click save when you are done.