Puggles® recognizes the learning ability of 2- and 3-year olds by introducing biblical precepts at church and equipping parents to teach them at home. Toddlers love having their very own Awana club just like their older siblings.
In Puggles, children are welcomed each week with play time, songs and simple crafts and activities. Leaders present age-appropriate lessons using large, colorful teaching cards, finger puppet plays and more. Lessons teach and reinforce four basic biblical precepts:
▪ God Made Everything
▪ God Saw That It Was Good
▪ God is Love
▪ Give Thanks Special take-home cards that correspond to each week’s lesson help parents nurture their child’s faith at home. Participating in Puggles will give your child a head start on the path to loving and following God for life.
Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers (3- to 5-year olds) by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word. Preschoolers can hardly wait for their next Cubbies club meeting. Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their Cubbies friends, they simply love it. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn about God – the greatness of His love and His Word – and about His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior. Non-competitive games build excitement and reinforce Story Time lesson themes. Cubbies helps you lead your child to God early so your child will respect and trust Him for life.
Sparks® ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ. To many children in kindergarten to second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vests, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends.
Sparks is divided into three years, each with a unique rank: HangGlider®, WingRunner® and SkyStormer™. Each year, Sparks clubbers:
▪ explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture
▪ memorize Bible verses
▪ complete handbook activities The handbooks, combined with Large Group Time lessons from the WHO Do I Need to Know From the Bible series, take your child on a journey through the entire Bible!
T&T engages third- through sixth-graders by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ’s grace. Handbooks and large-group lessons deepen a child’s knowledge about God and His Word and teach how to put that knowledge into action in everyday life. T&T is different from other Awana programs. It is comprised of two clubs with distinct curriculum, uniforms and awards:
▪ T&T Ultimate Adventure™ for third and fourth grades
▪ T&T Ultimate Challenge™ for fifth and sixth grades